Tuesday 6 November 2012

Thrift Catch-up



A combination of a new job and terrible light for taking photos has made me even worse than usual at blogging regularly.  Here's a selection of my charity shop finds from the last month.


Vintage wooden trouser-hangers

Orla Kiely double duvet cover and 2 pillowcases
Irish Linen tea towel advertising Force cereal


Sticky labels for kitchen canisters - 70s, I think
Tupperware stacking spice containers










heavy Murano glass ashtray

Cutest teapot ever - CD to show scale

Linking up to Magpie Monday at Me and my shadow

8 comments:

  1. What fabulous finds. Love the stacking containers for spices. A brilliant idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right the teapot is very sweet, love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love all your finds specially the teapot - gorg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lots of goodies, love the duvet, and the murano glass what a beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the labels. The orange tea pot speaks to my love of all things orange and ditto with the purple glass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that teapot!!!!!

    Love your finds, especially the bed linen :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smashing discoveries - I really love the tupperware spice stacking containers!
    annie@VintageMummy.com

    ReplyDelete