Monday 19 December 2011

Thriftshare

I seem to be finding a lot of brown items lately, but I suppose if I'm attracted to 70s stuff I'm going to have to embrace the colour brown.
This ashtray will be re-sold when I get around to doing some ebay listing.


The writing on the base, in a typical 70s font, reads: maru Trend Pacific Inc, Los Angeles Calif.
Design Isamu Kenmochi, Japan.


I really miss Habitat.  I know there are still a couple of branches in London, but I rarely go to London, and I've kind of fallen out of love with Habitat since it was bought out by Argos (ugh).

When I find Habitat stuff in charity shops I feel like I've re-discovered a long-lost friend.


These "Hennie" mugs, designed by the wonderful Hennie Haworth make me happy.

2 comments:

  1. those are the most amazing mugs! oh my. i'll have to keep an eye out for those when i thrift. great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mugs, such pretty designs. x

    ReplyDelete